In this role your main responsibilities will include;
• Strategy: Planning and executing PG marketing & sales strategic initiatives in the territory to ensure orders growth. Takes lead and ownership of all special growth initiatives (1000 day Africa Program) within the territory for high voltage service.
• Targets: Working with Global Product Market Manager (GPMM), BU Territory Market Manager and Local Business Units to establish key sales & marketing and operational targets (volume, prices, portfolio and channel mix, internal inventories, revenues, SG&A, etc.) and establishes appropriate metrics and measurement tools to monitor performance. Proactively anticipating and identifying shortfalls in performance and takes appropriate remedial action. Driving top line growth.
• Sales: Responsible for achieving assigned order intake, gross margin and related objectives for the entire Service portfolio in the territory. Evaluation of potential new and existing markets and their needs and ensures proactive sales approach with a focus on solutions to meet customer needs within the territory
• Volume, profit, price and cost: Overseeing the territory teams to identify, monitor and maintain / exceed the sales market price levels, evaluating with Product Management Team and GPMM pricing impact on the results. Driving and supporting local Sales organizations to ensure achievement of sales volume and product mix targets.
• Marketing: Overseeing market, competitive analysis and market segment activities. Collecting data and providing sound market and competitive intelligence analyses related to territory markets and trends.
• Customer relations: Developing relationships with key stakeholders. Planning and implementing customer surveys and acts on the results to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Participating and supporting the local sales organization in the negotiation of key contracts.
• Risk: Monitoring client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels within the territory.
• People leadership and development: Ensuring (with HR support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Driving and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
As an idea candidate you should have Marketing or Engineering degree with 5 years of experience within a service environment preferably within the Energy Sector. Should be result orientated and ability to adapt to changing marketing conditions to meet business goals. Ability to lead and manage regional teams to have successful outcome.