We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and implementing all business requirements for the organization.
As a Director of Business Development you are responsible to implement all sales plans activities and maximize property’s business opportunities. You are also responsible to lead the property’s MICE business and be supportive in the implementation of the segment sales strategy and achieve segment revenue goals, overall property goals and guests satisfaction.
The role is the main link between the property and Area Sales Office and you conduct all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Overlook the overall business requirements of hotel’s top producing accounts through various sales and marketing action
• Conduct show around of hotel facilities and services
• Implement and execute all sales action plans to promote hotel’s promotions, facilities and activities
• Handle leads received by the property along with the main account manager in the area sales office
• Assist in the execution of property sales plan and participate with the property executive committee in the preparation of yearly sales plan
• Establish and maintain files of major accounts and have up-to-date information on competitors rates, promotions and strategies
• Consolidate and finalize the month end sales report and forward to concerned
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online