Responsible for the strategic development and implementation of a customer lifecycle communication framework, in coordination with opportunities and insights generated via the Customer Insight team. Develop customer relationships and increase the overall customer lifetime value through targeted and personalised communication & experiences. Identify key events and opportunities to create communications relevant for audience segments based on lifecycle stages. Identify and communicate customer data requirements and consult on marketing technology to deliver best practice communications.
Ensure that all resulting customer communications have clear objectives and are in line with the Lifecycle framework methodology. Educate the wider business on the Lifecycle framework strategy and its relevance to customer communications across all marketing channels. Create and justify targeted global customer communications by utilising customer analysis (transactional & digital customer behaviour), to ensure strategic alignment with the Lifecycle framework. Manage the delivery of triggered and automated campaigns to meet the agreed and prioritised business goals and timelines defined in prioritisation sessions. Evaluate and propose applicable marketing technology, for best fit within agreed use cases identified during prioritisation sessions, in order to meet each programme’s goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) in marketing, business or economics
– A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a senior marketing role with demonstrable experience in the interpretation and exploitation of customer insight to drive change and revenues
– Experienced in direct marketing techniques and CRM platforms
– Highly organized with outstanding project management skills
– Excellent influencing skills and a proven collaborator
– Must be able to manage change, taking responsibility of some existing communications yet also getting acceptance of many new campaigns and techniques
– Must be customer centric and focused, pragmatic and commercially astute to manage new communications which may cut across existing, historical activities
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Please click here to Apply Online