The Product Officer – Liabilities & Bancassurance role is to primarily support the Product Manager for Liabilities & Bancassurance products in achieving the business objectives for each product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews current propositions against market competitors, identifying gaps and proposing recommendations for improvement.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Support the implementation of the retail strategy for Liability and Insurance products and annual plan to achieve targeted sales and revenue figures.
- Support the increase size of Deposit base through delivery of enhanced propositions which increase sales and reduce attrition.
- Support the Product Manager in interfacing with Sales, Ops, CCRD, IT, Marketing & other departments for rollout of product enhancements, policy changes, training of sales teams, documentation and planned campaigns.
- Timely and effective management of required marketing communications and promotions by liaising with the Marketing team – includes:
- Product Terms & Conditions
- Customer statements
- In Branch Marketing collaterals
- Direst Sales support materials
- Website banners and Online product content
- ATM screens
- Promotional SMS/Email
- Carry out monthly market intelligence on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
- Work with Business Performance team for provision of timely, meaningful MIS from which recommendations for product improvement and enhancement can be made.
- Support Product Manager in preparation of the annual business plans for Liability and Insurance products.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities that are consistent with the role as assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
|Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field|
|Professional / Technical Qualifications / Diplomas:|
|Minimum 2 years experience in similar positions|
|Specialist Skills Required for the Job:|
If you meet the above job requirements , please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org