– Manage the development and implementation of all technology related aspects within the New Ventures team
– Ensure all technology developments match the business requirements of dnata Travel
– Pro-actively identify & analyse opportunities, research and influence system developments and enhancements
– Provide high quality business process and system user knowledge
– Manage all technology development plans within the New Ventures
– Coordinate plans and prioritise activities with developers and all technical suppliers
– Identify resource requirements to ensure the timely delivery of all technical activities
– Lead the development of all New Ventures technology requirements
– Define and manage the requirements for all technical developments
– Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to define & deliver solutions to agreed timelines and costs
– Ensure all technical developments match the technical requirements and specifications set by dnata Travel
– Manage any integration with internal Emirates Group suppliers
– Delivery of any tasks or activities allocated
– Pro-actively lead, facilitate and influence gap and user requirement analysis
– Escalate all material deviations from agreed requirements
– Co-ordinate and facilitate the testing of all developments and enhancements
– Provide all users with in-depth system user expertise, guidance and assistance
– Provide status reporting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Statistics / Engineering or other numerate discipline
– Additional qualification in IT / Computer Science or Prince 2 / PMP or Lean / Six Sigma or CBAP is an advantage, but not mandatory..
– Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a Business Systems role (all roles).
– Minimum 1+ years’ experience managing projects.
– Demonstrated process improvement experience.
– Experience in the travel industry is an advantage, but not mandatory.
Training & Knowledge
– Strong knowledge of business improvement practices.
– Ability to analyse business user requirements.
– Demonstrable logical, creative and analytical thinking skills.
– Industry leading numeracy / analytical skills.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66.
Please click here to Apply Online